Simple and Easy Avocado Toast Recipe!
This has to be one of the most simple, quick, and healthy snacks that is actually filling! It’s a great way to introduce avocados into your diet. They’re packed with fiber, good fat, and nutrients that are anti-aging! They go great with eggs, are the main ingredient to a delicious guacamole, and paired with toast can be an amazing meal on its own. You can customize the seasoning to whatever you prefer and use more or less avocado on each piece of toast – I like lots! Keep reading to find out how to make this delicious snack.
- Bread, 2 slices recommended, white or whole wheat
- 1 ripe avocado (half for 1 slice of toast)
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of garlic or chili powder (optional)
- Drizzle of olive oil (optional)
- First, put bread in toaster until thoroughly toasted.
- Slice one avocado in half. To make it easier to spread, take a fork and mash up the avocado.
- Take your toast out and proceed to evenly spread half an avocado on one piece of toast.
- Season with salt, black pepper, and either garlic or chili powder.
- Finish off with a drizzle of olive oil.
You may also choose to add lemon juice to your avocado, or to top it off with scrambled eggs to make a complete meal!